- 1. A firm's technical skills have been independently checked through regular on-site inspections, as well as checks on their trading record and financial status;
- 2. Firms have signed up to a code of practice that includes insurance, good health and safety practices and customer care;
- 3. The approved scheme operator has checked and will continue to monitor the firm's quality of work, trading practices and customer satisfaction;
- 4. Firms are able to offer an Insurance Backed Warranty;
- 5. Deposit Protection Insurance is available for consumers in the event a firm should cease trading;
- 6. Firms will be able to tell you about any building regulations you must comply with and may also be able to provide appropriate certificates;
- 7. If you have a problem or disagreement with the firm, there will be a clear and user-friendly complaints procedure to help resolve the issue;
- 8. The scheme is fully supported by Government, the building industry and consumer protection groups.
- 9. All of these checks will give you - Peace of Mind
"Good looking, long lasting and hard-wearing"
Copyright By Design Ltd - Company No. 4681257 2017 - W3C Compliant HTML 5 - website & SEO by Creare .